Do you need to understand the basics of DevOps? Have you found that many training resources use complex technical jargon that makes it difficult to understand the basic concepts? If you need to get a basic understanding of DevOps quickly and clearly, this is the course for you.
This course answers the questions:
- What is DevOps? Is it a set of tools? Is it a culture change?
- What are the goals and benefits of adopting a DevOps culture?
- What are the benefits of a CI/CD approach?
- How does automation fit into DevOps?
- What is the relationship between Agile and Devops?
- What tools and solutions are commonly used?
- What are the different types of tests that can be incorporated into the DevOps cycle?
I have taught over 200,000 students across a variety of platforms, and I think anyone who needs to understand DevOps will love this course. Most lectures in this course are 5 - 10 minutes long. This course gives you an understanding of the most critical knowledge areas of DevOps.
If you need the basics of DevOps, this course will give you a strong foundation, and is the ideal starting point.
If you are a project manager, developer, or operations administrator who needs a basic understanding of DevOps, this is the course for you!
I am the owner of TrainerTests,and am an official certified trainer for VMware and AWS.
I have delivered thousands of hours of official live training to my students, and I love teaching people new skills.
I am the founder of TrainerTests, which provides video training unlike any other company. I believe in using high quality illustrations and animations to simply complex concepts. in my courses you will get the technical depth that you need, with a focus on making sure that you completely understand the underlying concepts.
I have over 200,000 students across a variety of platforms, with multiple top-rated and best selling courses.