VMware NSX-T 3.0
Whether you are an absolute beginner or a CCIE this is the NSX-T 3.0 course for you!
Are you looking for NSX-T Training? Do you want to learn from an experienced trainer who makes complex concepts simple and easy to understand?
I am a VMware Certified Instructor who has taught thousands of hours of live training directly for VMware. Most lectures in this course are 5 - 15 minutes long. A few deeper topics are slightly longer. This course gives you a complete understanding of NSX-T concepts. So join me in becoming an NSX Guru today!
VMware NSX is the most disruptive network technology in recent memory. Demand for employees who understand NSX will continue to grow as the product reaches maturity. This course is designed to help you understand all of the concepts behind NSX-T 3.0. We'll start at the very beginning, and learn basic networking. If you are a vSphere Administrator with a limited networking background this will be very helpful.
NSX-T 3.0 will be covered in a few different sections. First we'll learn the basics about NSX-T 3.0 objects, and differentiate the Management, Control, and Data Planes. From there we'll dig deep into switching and routing functions within NSX-T 3.0. We'll also cover security, and how NSX can provide microsegmentation.
This course will also help you prepare for the VMware VCP-NV exam. The new VCP-NV 2021 Certification can be achieved by passing the NSX-T 3.0 exam that this course is based on. In order to take the VCP-NV exam you will need to complete some course requirements from VMware as well. Be sure to check those out as you prepare to get certified.
What you’ll learn
- Describe basic network concepts such as ARP, MTU, Spanning Tree, Routing, and Switching.
- Describe the features of the NSX-T Service Router, such as NAT, VPN, and Load Balancing.
- Understand key concepts related to VMware NSX Switching, Routing, and Security.
- Understand vSphere networking components and terminology, including Standard and Distributed Virtual Switches, VMNICs, vNIC, and VM Port Groups.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- A basic understanding of networking and virtualization concepts will be helpful, but is not required.
Who this course is for:
- This network virtualization course is meant for system administrators and network engineers who need to understand how VMware NSX-T works.
- Anyone planning to take the VCP Network Virtualization exam (Professional VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.0 - 2V0-41.20)
I am the owner of TrainerTests,and am an official certified trainer for VMware and AWS.
I have delivered thousands of hours of official live training to my students, and I love teaching people new skills.
I am the founder of TrainerTests, which provides video training unlike any other company. I believe in using high quality illustrations and animations to simply complex concepts. in my courses you will get the technical depth that you need, with a focus on making sure that you completely understand the underlying concepts.
I have over 150,000 students across a variety of platforms, with multiple top-rated and best selling courses.
StartAbout this Section - Network Fundamentals (0:50)
StartThe OSI Model (14:20)
StartEthernet Basics (9:39)
StartMaximum Transmission Unit (MTU) (5:09)
StartEthernet Broadcasts (4:19)
StartSpanning Tree Protocol (STP) (5:32)
StartIP Network Basics (13:05)
StartARP - Address Resolution Protocol (4:11)