Basic AWS Architecture Best Practices - 1 Hour Crash Course
Learn High-level AWS design best practices including cost management, serverless, databases, availability, and much more
In this course you will learn about some basic concepts for AWS best practices. These videos will break down the best practices documented in the AWS Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices document in a clear, simple manner. This course is a good primer on some basic concepts if you are considering pursuing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional certification.
Topics covered include:
- Designing AWS for Scalability
- Using Disposable Resources in AWS
- AWS Automation
- Loose Coupling of AWS Components
- Services, not Servers in an AWS Design
- Choosing the Right AWS Database Solution
- Avoiding Single Points of Failure in AWS
- Optimizing AWS for Cost
- AWS Caching Solutions
- Securing an AWS Deployment
What you’ll learn
- AWS Best Practices
- AWS Architecture concepts for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
- AWS EC2, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, S3, Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get a better understanding of AWS Architecture in a short time.
I am the owner of TrainerTests,and am an official certified trainer for VMware and AWS.
I have delivered thousands of hours of official live training to my students, and I love teaching people new skills.
I am the founder of TrainerTests, which provides video training unlike any other company. I believe in using high quality illustrations and animations to simply complex concepts. in my courses you will get the technical depth that you need, with a focus on making sure that you completely understand the underlying concepts.
I have over 200,000 students across a variety of platforms, with multiple top-rated and best selling courses.
StartAWS Architecture Best Practices (1:10)
StartDesigning AWS for Scalability (10:39)
StartUsing Disposable Resources in AWS (6:43)
StartAWS Automation (6:36)
StartLoose Coupling of AWS Components (9:40)
StartServices, not Servers in an AWS Design (8:49)
StartAvoiding Single Points of Failure in AWS (7:17)
StartOptimizing AWS for Cost (9:54)
StartChoosing the Right AWS Database Solution (2:56)
StartAWS Caching Solutions (6:48)
StartSecuring an AWS Deployment (13:03)